About Beneficial Tree Care
Beneficial Tree Care is committed to providing a service that ensures a safe and healthy environment for both our clients and our employees. We are committed to conducting all activities in the best interest of the environment.
“Think Environment”, we consider the environmental impact in the first stages of our decision making and work related activities. We encourage and educate employees to be aware of their environmental responsibilities.
At Beneficial Tree Care we promote waste reduction where possible though reuse and recycling of those materials which are suitable. We encourage efficiency in regards to our Non-renewable resources and materials e.g water, electricity and fuels. We now use environmentally friendly fuel and lubricants, where possible and avoid the use of hazardous materials and products. We promote our environmental policy to clients, customers and the general public working together to promote environmental awareness.
Health and Safety
Beneficial Tree Care putting safety first, we specialise in the Arboricultural and Forestry industry and have now gained over 25 years’ experience in both England and America, All employees are competent, experienced and qualified in their roles and are fully aware of their duties and responsibilities under Health and Safety legislation and how to carry out work without endangering themselves or others. The key training that our staff receive and hold are :
- HND in Arboriculture, ND in Urban Forestry
- Foundation Degree in Arboriculture
- GNVQ in Arboriculture and Forestry
- Chainsaw: NPTC Units:
- NPTC Level 2, MEWP
- Utility ARB: NPTC UA1,UA2
- NSI30 (person OHL)
- Brushwood chipper operations Level 2
- Stump grinding
- Tractor operations
- Skid Steer
- Tracked chipper training
- Pesticide: PA1, PA6
- Forestry Machine Operation: FMO 1.1, FMO 1.2, FMO 3.4, FMO 3.5, FMO 3.6
- Emergency First Aid ( F )
- Signing lighting and guarding Street works
- NPTC Tractor driving and related operations
- 360 degree excavation
- CSCS Operative
At Beneficial Tree Care we have also completed various other health and safety training and receive regular training updates and bulletins.
We keep up to date with current health and safety requirements in a number of ways, these include:
- safety talks
- inductions and training sessions
- consulting the HSE website on current best practice and legal requirements
- discussing issues between ourselves and with our Health and Safety advisor
Beneficial Tree Cares commitment to integrating safety into our management and decision making is supported by the appointment of a Health and Safety Advisor who advises us of our legal duties and obligations with regards to health and safety.